Asian amateur pages

Monday, April 2, 2007

Siemens Desktop Theme Editor

Helen then got down on her knees in front of James and smiled.

This is a work of fiction, and is one of a projected series of stories taking place within the walls of De la Dia manor. Unlike the first entry, this (and those following) will not need to do a lot of setup to get to the point, but if you haven't read the first entry a lot of things won't make sense. I appreciate feedback, and thanks for reading!

Let me tell you I couldn't get my clothes off fast enough. "I'm right behind you Gabi." I hollered back.

Our friends were again introduced through a magazine. After one or two letter exchanges, we exchanged our telephone numbers. To cut it short we met one day at their place. The guy is an electronic engineer and the lady is a housewife. His name is Dheeraj and her name is Swati. Dheeraj is a handsome gentleman with broad shoulders. Swati is a good-looking lady with sexy eyes. It was evening time. Since both of them like drinks we started off with drinks. My wife also started sipping after some resistance since she was a non-drinker. I think Dheeraj had impressed her with his talk. During our discussion Pooja had observed that Dheeraj was an intelligent man. Swati seemed to enjoy her drinks and in between we were exchanging looks exploring each other. In between the discussion Dheeraj mentioned that he had a great cock and no lady has ever said no to him. Swati also confirmed his statement and added that he was very good at fucking. Pooja looked down shyly but at the same time getting impressed. Dheeraj asked her not to feel shy instead enjoy the evening. He told her that one should enjoy every moment of life in each and every form. By this time Dheeraj, Swati and I had finished four drinks each. My darling Pooja was on her first drink. Swati went near her and helped her to finish her drink. Dheeraj poured another drink for every one and moved near Pooja saying that this drink he will have near Pooja.

This work is the intellectual property of the author Telephoneman and he claims the copyright. Permission if requested WILL be granted for this story to be posted or archived to any free site. Permission MAY be granted to any commercial or pay site or organisation.

"Why are you still in your clothes?" she asked.

I got up and went to the bathroom where he was getting the tub ready. We lay together in the tub talking until he asked me to stand up, he first washed my hair, then took the soap and started to wash the rest of me, I got very aroused by his gentle hands moving over every inch of my body and came very close to climaxing right there. When it was my turn I took great care to be as sensitive as he had been and soon I could see by the hardness of his cock that he was just as aroused as I was. I saved his cock for last and when I put my hand around it I could hear a low moan escaping his lips. I kneeled in front of him and washed his cock and balls, after I had cleaned his cock I still kept on stroking it. I looked up and could see that his eyes were closed and that he was enjoying my touch, I then kissed the head of his cock and started licking it from the head to the balls, finally taking it in my mouth, sucking and stroking it at the same time. I had never taken a cock down my throat and since his was a fair 6" or 7" and the thickest cock I had ever had in my mouth I didn't feel ready to try it now, so I just kept on with my sucking, licking and stroking. This was the hottest I had ever remembered being and never before had I gotten so much pleasure out of giving pleasure so I suppose it was understandable that I forgot myself in my excitement and he came in my mouth. Always before I had been careful not to let men come in my mouth so this was the first time I had tasted a man's cum, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but I still didn't swallow it and let it seep out instead, but I still kept on sucking his cock for a while. When I stopped I saw him looking at me, he helped me to my feet, kissed me and told me that I had been amazing, I was very pleased with that. We stepped out of the tub and after drying each other he took me in his arms, kissed me again, picked me up and carried me over to the bed.

I knew that what happened was shameful. I knew that it should not have happened. I knew that there was a force between my legs and in my mind. And there was no other name for that force but Satan.

Bethany trembled and spoke, "I...I...just wanted...I...wanted to talk to you...I..." She had difficulty finding the words, but began stroking his growing cock. She wanted to please him, to pleasure him, but how could she say the words.

"Your still nervous, aren't you?"

"A little entertainment," Misty announced with a wink.

A good finger fuck!

"No please, don't hurt my daughter, I will do anything you ask. Please, give me all of the lashes, the drugs were mine."

I wanted to scream as the tingling that had brushed my cheeks and scalp now ran amuck over my entire body. It felt like my skin was trying to jump off my bones as the goosebumps marched across my arms and legs. The arm that was still curled around my upper body slowly turned me so that I had to brace myself against his chest as he slipped a tongue between my lips. I splayed my fingers across that broad, hard expanse and gave a small whimper as his hand ran through my hair and cupped the back of my head. The other arm slipped under the kimono, his fingers idly playing over the curve of my buttocks. He gave one cheek a good, hard squeeze, then ran his fingers through the cleft, then traced the lower curve. All the while his lips fed at mine, his tongue playing with artful thrusts and passes as his hand at my head held it at the best angle for his kiss. It was simply delicious.

Kelly looked in my eyes, " One more thing….," a sexy smile came over her face, " I do plan on takin' you from your lady friend."

We sat down for a while to recuperate when we decided to watch the videotape of the party at Helen's house where Mom and Adam had met and Angela and I had our first fuck together. Needless to say viewing this and getting to see everyone and what and who they were involved with that night got us so hot that we started a new round of hot sex.

"Oh, nothing," he replied, knowing that she was already so confident in her skills that he had to try and psyche her out. "Now that I know your secret, this'll be a piece of cake. I was too easy on you before."

"Kiss me Lena, give me your mouth and your tongue."

The dying sun spread its last rays through the window. It was fairly hot in the bedroom, and the sweet smell of fresh sex hung powerfully in the air. I was thirsty and downed the beer very quickly. Amy drank hers almost as fast and I put the empty bottles on the floor and kissed her soft mouth again. My cock was firming up again, and I put her large soft hand onto it and let her play with me.

When Germany surprised the Red Army and swept across Western Russia in 1941 Annika had been a mere child of sixteen. She had stood silently with the rest of her village as the German army entered. There had been a great deal of fear of the hun among the elders, but those fears had proved to be unfounded. The officers and men of the Wehrmacht were polite if rather stern and rolled through stopping only to forage for supplies. Even in this they had not been brutal or overly zealous. Some milk, a few eggs, some bread, nothing many of the villagers would not have gladly given them anyway. She had seen the famed German general Heinz Guderian, but at the time the name had meant nothing to her. After the tanks came infantry in trucks and half-tracks. She had stood and watched them roll through the village, an endless parade of men in gray coats and black boots until her mother had forced her to come inside. The evening meal had been taken in silence, but it seemed to young Annika that her parents were filled with hope and a guarded joy. They were Belorussians and some of the people in the village looked on the Germans as liberators. That had lasted until the next evening.

Natural Videos


Downloads Natural Videos 1

Downloads Natural Videos 2

Downloads Natural Videos 3

Downloads Natural Videos 4

Downloads Natural Videos 5

Downloads Natural Videos 6

Downloads Natural Videos 7

Downloads Natural Videos 8

Downloads Natural Videos 9

Downloads Natural Videos 10



Oral Videos


Downloads Oral Videos 1

Downloads Oral Videos 2

Downloads Oral Videos 3

Downloads Oral Videos 4

Downloads Oral Videos 5

Downloads Oral Videos 6

Downloads Oral Videos 7

Downloads Oral Videos 8

Downloads Oral Videos 9

Downloads Oral Videos 10



Public Videos


Downloads Public Videos 1

Downloads Public Videos 2

Downloads Public Videos 3

Downloads Public Videos 4

Downloads Public Videos 5

Downloads Public Videos 6

Downloads Public Videos 7

Downloads Public Videos 8

Downloads Public Videos 9

Downloads Public Videos 10



Facials Videos


Downloads Facials Videos 1

Downloads Facials Videos 2

Downloads Facials Videos 3

Downloads Facials Videos 4

Downloads Facials Videos 5

Downloads Facials Videos 6

Downloads Facials Videos 7

Downloads Facials Videos 8

Downloads Facials Videos 9

Downloads Facials Videos 10



BlackFemale Videos


Downloads BlackFemale Videos 1

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 2

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 3

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 4

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 5

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 6

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 7

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 8

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 9

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 10



Repost Videos


Downloads Repost Videos 1

Downloads Repost Videos 2

Downloads Repost Videos 3

Downloads Repost Videos 4

Downloads Repost Videos 5

Downloads Repost Videos 6

Downloads Repost Videos 7

Downloads Repost Videos 8

Downloads Repost Videos 9

Downloads Repost Videos 10



Plumpers Videos


Downloads Plumpers Videos 1

Downloads Plumpers Videos 2

Downloads Plumpers Videos 3

Downloads Plumpers Videos 4

Downloads Plumpers Videos 5

Downloads Plumpers Videos 6

Downloads Plumpers Videos 7

Downloads Plumpers Videos 8

Downloads Plumpers Videos 9

Downloads Plumpers Videos 10



Interracial Videos


Downloads Interracial Videos 1

Downloads Interracial Videos 2

Downloads Interracial Videos 3

Downloads Interracial Videos 4

Downloads Interracial Videos 5

Downloads Interracial Videos 6

Downloads Interracial Videos 7

Downloads Interracial Videos 8

Downloads Interracial Videos 9

Downloads Interracial Videos 10



Celebrities Videos


Downloads Celebrities Videos 1

Downloads Celebrities Videos 2

Downloads Celebrities Videos 3

Downloads Celebrities Videos 4

Downloads Celebrities Videos 5

Downloads Celebrities Videos 6

Downloads Celebrities Videos 7

Downloads Celebrities Videos 8

Downloads Celebrities Videos 9

Downloads Celebrities Videos 10



Girlfriends Videos


Downloads Girlfriends Videos 1

Downloads Girlfriends Videos 2

Downloads Girlfriends Videos 3

Downloads Girlfriends Videos 4

Downloads Girlfriends Videos 5

Downloads Girlfriends Videos 6

Downloads Girlfriends Videos 7

Downloads Girlfriends Videos 8

Downloads Girlfriends Videos 9

Downloads Girlfriends Videos 10



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home