Asian amateur pages

Monday, April 2, 2007

Letters From A Farmer

"What do you think?"

Even though she was alone and top-free, Julia didn't mind the proximity. The couple seemed friendly, waving hello to her, and they both were attractive and, seemingly, comfortable to be around. When the woman shed her top revealing full, well-tanned breasts, Julia was certain that this couple would be fine to share the beach with (and that James would have no objections).

I wanted every drop.

The rest of the party was pretty much a blur for the mother and son team as they tried their best to entertain the guests into the wee hours of the morning.

Chris continued to suck and lick my penis and I could only imagine it was just a matter of time before she switched to blowing Steve. I probably changed her plans as I helped her to her feet and led her into the curtained common area. She quickly figured out my intentions as I lowered her to the ground and slid behind to mount her from behind. Placing my cock against her pussy I was amazing as there appeared to be no resistance as I slid into her. She had never been this wet or as highly lubricated in all of our time together. As I sat balls deep into her, I noticed just how fantastic she looked. She ground her ass back into me as if to jump start our lovemaking. Who was I to deny her and I began slowly pumping into her while grabbing hold of her hips. I noticed Steve walk around us and peek out into the bathroom area. He then returned with one of the small stools and sat in front of my wife, his cock sticking into her face. She looked back again for signs of jealousy, then turned forward and throated his cock.

"Deal," said Josh letting go of Shawn's mouth.

"You are truly mine, My Sweet," He says to you.

Like I giddy schoolgirl I unbuckled his bent and unsnapped his jeans. I pulled them down quickly, which turned out to be a bad idea, for from that full basket leapt a thick shaft I was not prepared for. The tension cause it to smack across my face, and had his strong arms not enfolded me, I'd have fallen to the floor. I was almost eye level with what looked to be most of an arm length of cock meat. Still bulging with in the pants were two more massive lumps.

"Oh, I want some dick. I want your dick. I want to be pounded by a big fat cock. Can you give me that...can you make Sara happy?"

She then got on her knees in front of me and started undoing my pants,

"Isn't that being a little general?"

"You know, he worries me, that boy," said Dan, his father.

I arched my head up as his lips soon found the softness of my neck and throat and, letting go of my right hand, he wrapped his left arm around me drawing me tighter to him...his right hand going between my soft thighs and inside the wide hem of my loose shorts...my soft thighs suddenly opening wide of its own volition...wanting...no...needing the feel of his fingers on my wet and aching pussy...

"I wanted you too," she replied. I wasn't surprised, but I was pleased to hear her say it. This was not the first time we'd talked about her feelings while I held her from behind, making her come.

What?

She held her breath as the warrior pleased himself with her, and, as his hot body seared inside her, she let out a banshee scream as she lost control of her own body, giving way to the waves overcoming her.

"Yeah, well I'm growing fonder of you every day," Little Dragon said with a huge smile. Their lips mashed tightly and their tongues twirled each others. The steam rose into the air as the crickets serenaded them into the night, at the pool of passion.

Toying with the erect nipple I kissed her gently on the mouth again, lifting her shirt upwards with the flat of my hand. Then I traced light kisses down her neck, looking at her exposed bosom. Unfettered, her full breasts sloped slightly either side of her narrow torso. The erect buds of her round, pale pink nipples quivered slightly in her tense excitement. I ran my tongue around one areola and nipped gently at the hard bud protruding from its centre. Julie gasped and began to breathe more heavily.

Why Have We Never Got Together?

"That's my girl," he cooed, running his hand up and down gently on her vaginal walls. She twitched with desire.

I pulled back from His kiss and sucked in a deep breath of air. Suddenly I heard myself crying out in a far away voice... "Please Sire, please Master, please!?!?! I am going to cum, please may your slut-slave-princess cum for your pleasure, ppppllllleeeeeaaassseee!???"

Andy laid back feeling the great pleasure that only a woman bouncing her firm, tight pussy on a man's cock can give.

Vintage Videos


Downloads Vintage Videos 1

Downloads Vintage Videos 2

Downloads Vintage Videos 3

Downloads Vintage Videos 4

Downloads Vintage Videos 5

Downloads Vintage Videos 6

Downloads Vintage Videos 7

Downloads Vintage Videos 8

Downloads Vintage Videos 9

Downloads Vintage Videos 10



Bodyhair Videos


Downloads Bodyhair Videos 1

Downloads Bodyhair Videos 2

Downloads Bodyhair Videos 3

Downloads Bodyhair Videos 4

Downloads Bodyhair Videos 5

Downloads Bodyhair Videos 6

Downloads Bodyhair Videos 7

Downloads Bodyhair Videos 8

Downloads Bodyhair Videos 9

Downloads Bodyhair Videos 10



Creampie Videos


Downloads Creampie Videos 1

Downloads Creampie Videos 2

Downloads Creampie Videos 3

Downloads Creampie Videos 4

Downloads Creampie Videos 5

Downloads Creampie Videos 6

Downloads Creampie Videos 7

Downloads Creampie Videos 8

Downloads Creampie Videos 9

Downloads Creampie Videos 10



Urine Videos


Downloads Urine Videos 1

Downloads Urine Videos 2

Downloads Urine Videos 3

Downloads Urine Videos 4

Downloads Urine Videos 5

Downloads Urine Videos 6

Downloads Urine Videos 7

Downloads Urine Videos 8

Downloads Urine Videos 9

Downloads Urine Videos 10



Amateur Videos


Downloads Amateur Videos 1

Downloads Amateur Videos 2

Downloads Amateur Videos 3

Downloads Amateur Videos 4

Downloads Amateur Videos 5

Downloads Amateur Videos 6

Downloads Amateur Videos 7

Downloads Amateur Videos 8

Downloads Amateur Videos 9

Downloads Amateur Videos 10



Transsexuals Videos


Downloads Transsexuals Videos 1

Downloads Transsexuals Videos 2

Downloads Transsexuals Videos 3

Downloads Transsexuals Videos 4

Downloads Transsexuals Videos 5

Downloads Transsexuals Videos 6

Downloads Transsexuals Videos 7

Downloads Transsexuals Videos 8

Downloads Transsexuals Videos 9

Downloads Transsexuals Videos 10



Nonude Videos


Downloads Nonude Videos 1

Downloads Nonude Videos 2

Downloads Nonude Videos 3

Downloads Nonude Videos 4

Downloads Nonude Videos 5

Downloads Nonude Videos 6

Downloads Nonude Videos 7

Downloads Nonude Videos 8

Downloads Nonude Videos 9

Downloads Nonude Videos 10



Celebrities Videos


Downloads Celebrities Videos 1

Downloads Celebrities Videos 2

Downloads Celebrities Videos 3

Downloads Celebrities Videos 4

Downloads Celebrities Videos 5

Downloads Celebrities Videos 6

Downloads Celebrities Videos 7

Downloads Celebrities Videos 8

Downloads Celebrities Videos 9

Downloads Celebrities Videos 10



Facials Videos


Downloads Facials Videos 1

Downloads Facials Videos 2

Downloads Facials Videos 3

Downloads Facials Videos 4

Downloads Facials Videos 5

Downloads Facials Videos 6

Downloads Facials Videos 7

Downloads Facials Videos 8

Downloads Facials Videos 9

Downloads Facials Videos 10



Fisting Videos


Downloads Fisting Videos 1

Downloads Fisting Videos 2

Downloads Fisting Videos 3

Downloads Fisting Videos 4

Downloads Fisting Videos 5

Downloads Fisting Videos 6

Downloads Fisting Videos 7

Downloads Fisting Videos 8

Downloads Fisting Videos 9

Downloads Fisting Videos 10



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home