Asian amateur pages

Monday, April 2, 2007

Hot Girls In Bikinis

"How do I do that?" he asked. "What ever you want, why don't you jerk off on her tits."

"What the fuck?!" Kimi removed her hands as quickly as possible, but not before another deafening knock threatened to break the door down. She pulled her panties on and went to the door. She was out of camera range for just a second when...

Dan was impatient to feel her mouth on him and took her head between his hands. As he pulled her toward him she accepted the inevitable and opened her mouth. He felt the head of his cock pass between her lips and moaned at the warm moisture enveloping his meat. He pushed his hips forward until he felt her begin to gag as he reached the entrance to her throat. He held onto her head but allowed her to begin a slow, somewhat awkward rhythm. He suspected she was new at this. He glanced down and saw her thighs clamped tightly together.

Suddenly, Marty pulled her mouth off his cock and stood up. She pulled him to the bed and turned around, crawling on the bed in front of him. She flopped down on her face and reached around with both hands and spread her cheeks wide apart for him to see. Cool plucked a rubber from the bowl and quickly skinned it back over his prick. Kneeling behind her on the small bed, he pushed his cock along the splayed lips of her gaping pussy. Then, he plunged into her.

My cock was now fully erect and had forced its way through my robe, and her words drove me on as I pulled her skirt up around her waist. When I kissed her sopping panty crotch her hips bucked involuntarily and she went down to her elbows, burying her face in a pillow, raising her ass even higher for me. I slowly lowered her panties to her thighs and savored the sight of her pussy as it gaped open with need, and the butt-plug as she fought and clenched her ass to keep it from popping out.

"Put your arms around my waist and lean in against my back. Keep your legs in tight and don't lean back," the words came from inside her helmet. Emily complied, noticing fleetingly that in this position the vibrations from the engine seemed stronger. The woman wound the accelerator out, and the big machine roared off into the velvety darkness.

Even now that they're older, the guys can always count on me, although a bit differently. Instead of helping the boys build a lemonade stand on the sidewalk, now I can be found in my bedroom, naked, frantically sucking their young cocks or riding them to orgasm. I even take their big peckers up my ass. Years later, the boys in the neighborhood can always count on "Mom" to allow them into my house to have fun. I taught the guys everything; how to please a woman with their fingers, tongues, cocks. I gave them their first pussy, and their first anal blast. I became their first piece of ass, and damn it, I'm proud of it!

He pulled himself off her, and lowered his hairy, spindly legs over the side of the bed, rubbing his eyes with the back of his fists. "I need ale. And good strong ale at that. Where is that damned whore, Lizzy?" He lifted himself off the bed and pulled a cord which rattled a bell nailed to the wooden walls of his chamber. Within a minute, Lizzy arrived, a tall proud black woman in a flimsy sack cloth, her full breasts loose and free in the capacious robe, her legs bare to the top of the coarse cloth which reached barely below her buttocks. She carried a flagon of ale and a wooden beaker on a tray which she placed on the table, next to Enoch's Holy Bible. She dared not smile, but her eyes sparkled warmly at Thasra, as she lay naked and ravished on the ruffled linen sheet. Thasra knew her not as Lizzy but as Thazilandrali, who had once been a chieftain's daughter in her own tribe before she too had been dragged away by other Africans as spoils of war after her father and his wives had been slaughtered. Now she was no more a chieftain's daughter than was Thasra, the people of her village now scattered over the many farms and plantations of Connecticut and Maine.

Julia stood there in complete shock not knowing what to do as her daughters stood before her almost like a vision from her dreams. She had not expected to see them any time soon, her decision was not yet over. She had not firmly decided what she was going to do about her daughters and yet here they were. Without her consent, that decision had to be made this instant as she looked at her beautifully tempting daughters.

I kissed all around, slowly working my way from the outside to the center, running my tongue around her dark aureolae, enjoying the feeling of erect nipple in my mouth before tightening my lips and beginning to suckle. She gasped as my mouth increased the pressure, my hands sliding underneath her body to stroke her back, which arched at my touch, pushing her breast into my face. My hands roamed her body, stroking and caressing, luxuriating in the touch of her skin, trying to pleasure every inch of her while my mouth worked at her nipple, eliciting gasps and moans.

I start to complain but I see the look in her eyes, pure hatred. What the hell if it makes her uncomfortable I am for it. She is shaking now almost in tears. I uncork the bottle and put some on her chest. Rubbing it in I realize this could be fun, they feel great to me. I feel her stiffen and try to back away, my brother calls. "If you want to stay with me you will do as you are told." She shakes some. I feel her pour some oil on my ass; she start's to play with it. My ass is my pride, and joy. I have been told it is my best asset. I rub her nipples between my fingers and pull on them. She lets out a slight groan. By now she has my whole back covered with the oil. I turn away from her with my back to her I rub against her leg, with my groin. She starts to pour some oil on my front and rub my chest. Wow what a trip I think.

Mona was loosing it shaking and moaning like crazy.

"What are you doin' outta bed..." Tony came up off the man starting toward the stairs.

"You won't get that on. I'm too... aroused," he told her, very glad that he was right about this.

Other than the, what I'm told, are quite usual schoolgirl crushes on teachers and older girls at school I had absolutely no conscious sexual feelings towards other females until late into my teens. Obviously I was aware of lesbianism and had heard vague comments about bi-sexuality but they didn't occupy my mind or the conversations of the friends I had at that time. Boys and "doing it" were far more interesting.

"Jenny, my sweet, sweet Jenny" our fingers opened each other's robe, she pulled me down to her, our mouths locked together, the tape forgotten except for my sister's moans which came to me in stereo as she writhed beneath me.

Her new lover was murmuring words of endearment to Melissa. Some words were nasty, like "You're a hot little bitch, aren't you? Like me eating your cunt?" Still, the tongue, fingers and hands worked her body, her nipples, her breasts, even her ass - like never before. There was a gentle, knowing touch to the hands that inflamed Melissa's senses as she responded "Ohh, please, eat me some more, don't stop!"

I saw that the ad had only been placed a few hours before and knew that I would have to react quickly or every man in the Atlanta area would be sniffing at her door like dogs after a bitch in heat. I printed a few copies on my color printer, copied the ad to my hard drive and then I sent her a quick note saying:

"Aw, You don't taste all that bad and it was worth it hearing you make all those happy noises."

"I would show Bill what a hot little slut I could be for him. I would strip down naked for him and let him get an eyeful of my 36Ds. Then I would get him out of his clothes and fondle his heavy balls while I licked and sucked on his big cock. I would get him hard and wet and then bend over for him. When he starts to stick his cock in my pussy I will tell him his aim is a little off and to see if he can find another place where he can put it. Then I will let him ass fuck me for as long as he wants. And when he is ready to cum I will drop back to my knees and slide his hot meat between my lips and suck his balls dry. Hell maybe he would get off watching me getting gang fucked. That would be hot. Or maybe I would have you stay and I can show him how good I am at licking pussy. I remember getting drunk in the sorority house in college and having fun with all the girls. Bet you didn't know that either."

A woman giving me a blowjob was putting me in my place. I had to try and change the tone here … I tried to be funny and quote a line from a play I once saw while I held on to the back of her head and pushed it onto my hard cock "Me thinks you talk too much wench"

Interracial Videos


Downloads Interracial Videos 1

Downloads Interracial Videos 2

Downloads Interracial Videos 3

Downloads Interracial Videos 4

Downloads Interracial Videos 5

Downloads Interracial Videos 6

Downloads Interracial Videos 7

Downloads Interracial Videos 8

Downloads Interracial Videos 9

Downloads Interracial Videos 10



BlackFemale Videos


Downloads BlackFemale Videos 1

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 2

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 3

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 4

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 5

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 6

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 7

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 8

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 9

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 10



Spanking Videos


Downloads Spanking Videos 1

Downloads Spanking Videos 2

Downloads Spanking Videos 3

Downloads Spanking Videos 4

Downloads Spanking Videos 5

Downloads Spanking Videos 6

Downloads Spanking Videos 7

Downloads Spanking Videos 8

Downloads Spanking Videos 9

Downloads Spanking Videos 10



Oral Videos


Downloads Oral Videos 1

Downloads Oral Videos 2

Downloads Oral Videos 3

Downloads Oral Videos 4

Downloads Oral Videos 5

Downloads Oral Videos 6

Downloads Oral Videos 7

Downloads Oral Videos 8

Downloads Oral Videos 9

Downloads Oral Videos 10



Erotica Videos


Downloads Erotica Videos 1

Downloads Erotica Videos 2

Downloads Erotica Videos 3

Downloads Erotica Videos 4

Downloads Erotica Videos 5

Downloads Erotica Videos 6

Downloads Erotica Videos 7

Downloads Erotica Videos 8

Downloads Erotica Videos 9

Downloads Erotica Videos 10



Tasteless Videos


Downloads Tasteless Videos 1

Downloads Tasteless Videos 2

Downloads Tasteless Videos 3

Downloads Tasteless Videos 4

Downloads Tasteless Videos 5

Downloads Tasteless Videos 6

Downloads Tasteless Videos 7

Downloads Tasteless Videos 8

Downloads Tasteless Videos 9

Downloads Tasteless Videos 10



Creampie Videos


Downloads Creampie Videos 1

Downloads Creampie Videos 2

Downloads Creampie Videos 3

Downloads Creampie Videos 4

Downloads Creampie Videos 5

Downloads Creampie Videos 6

Downloads Creampie Videos 7

Downloads Creampie Videos 8

Downloads Creampie Videos 9

Downloads Creampie Videos 10



Pubes Videos


Downloads Pubes Videos 1

Downloads Pubes Videos 2

Downloads Pubes Videos 3

Downloads Pubes Videos 4

Downloads Pubes Videos 5

Downloads Pubes Videos 6

Downloads Pubes Videos 7

Downloads Pubes Videos 8

Downloads Pubes Videos 9

Downloads Pubes Videos 10



TeenFemale Videos


Downloads TeenFemale Videos 1

Downloads TeenFemale Videos 2

Downloads TeenFemale Videos 3

Downloads TeenFemale Videos 4

Downloads TeenFemale Videos 5

Downloads TeenFemale Videos 6

Downloads TeenFemale Videos 7

Downloads TeenFemale Videos 8

Downloads TeenFemale Videos 9

Downloads TeenFemale Videos 10



Fisting Videos


Downloads Fisting Videos 1

Downloads Fisting Videos 2

Downloads Fisting Videos 3

Downloads Fisting Videos 4

Downloads Fisting Videos 5

Downloads Fisting Videos 6

Downloads Fisting Videos 7

Downloads Fisting Videos 8

Downloads Fisting Videos 9

Downloads Fisting Videos 10



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home