Asian amateur pages

Monday, April 2, 2007

Deux Flic A Miami

The man in the suit answered; well yes ladies as a matter-of-fact, there is a little problem, would you to step over here for minute please? both men ushered them out of the entrance way, to an area less congested.

This is pretty much the end to the "Curly Red Hair" experience. It's not that the story ended with this experience, but that I'd like to write about something different. Maybe I'll come back to this topic later and fill you in on what my wife had planned for us next. As always, good comments are welcome.

Shanni broke the kiss and sexily said, "We're going to fuck you rough and hard Yummy. Ryan has some good dick and I'm sure you will enjoy it. I love pussy and I have been wanting yours for some time now."

"Yes, Mr. Weller, I'll entertain them."

I thought it was just another reason for Elaine to put herself in a position where she could suck my balls dry…but why complain huh?

I got between her legs again. She instinctively brought them up high and wide, getting into the classic fuck-me-like-a-missionary position. Instead of a cock, I slid a finger into her, then another and another. Soon I had four fingers sawing in and out of her pussy, opening it wider than it had ever been before.

Interesting....

Gently I hold her with my mouth, moving only a little to ride the "after shocks" of her spasms. My penis is swollen with waiting; pulled tight by her touches; full of blood. I know that she loves having me hard for her, loves making me wait while she comes. I know she loves my eager arousal when we finally make love.

She pulled her finger from her puckered little hole and I replaced it with my cock. The soft head mushroomed as it met with some resistance. I didn't press any harder for fear of inflicting too much pain possibly causing her to rethink her decision. Patty reached back with both hands cupping her cheeks, her fingertips slid between her cheeks almost touching my cock. She gently pulled at her ass allowing the head of my cock to penetrate her tight muscular ring.

"Good, I'm pleased," she replied coming over and sitting on the side of the bed.

Walking Horse then slowly began to squeeze her soft tits.

I hear her voice call. I regain my senses and get up from the bed still recovering, my cock wet with cum. Gather my robe around myself and head for the door - still her voice calls.

They picked up pace, they were panting. He could no longer get her passion to the breast. She was in flame. She was moving her hips with him. While she was moving up and down, he was moving in and out. He propped his hands on her side and kept burying his face into hers and her neck and her breast. She was pulling him with her arms around his back with passion every time he moved in. There was no talk; just passion was flowing between them. He increased his rhythm. She kept up with him. She felt her orgasm coming, rising slowly and steadily, she started murmuring, "Please Surya, harder, I am coming…faster Surya, "and it hit…. She was screaming…. With the raise and fall of her hip, with his glistening penis rushing in and out, she hit…the wave.

He began to smile and I almost melted right then he was sexy "No thank you Miss I have a car outside."

"Just making sure you could still feel the pain!!!"

Pulling her tired body off the sofa, Tammy dragged herself up the stairs to her bedroom so she could put on some real clothes. Eventhough she knew she needed to start looking for a new job, she decided a fresh bottle of rum would help her get through the day better than the "help wanteds" would.

School was out for the summer and I had just turned 18. It had been one hell of a year! My mother had deserted us and ran off with some used car salesman. The divorce had followed fast after that and my drunken alcoholic father got custody of my twin sister and I. He had taken up with a woman that owned a bar - an alcoholics dream. One of her patrons owned a cabin on a lake and I suppose in an attempt to ingratiate her to us kids invited us all to spend a month of the summer there together. It was a rather small one-room log cabin in the middle of nowhere. It had a small loft with a double bed in front of some windows that my dad and his new love interest shared, and a set of old Army bunk beds along one side for my sister and I. My twin sister wanted the top so I occupied the bottom.

Preparing to go over to his house for dinner the next day was rather nerve-wracking... she had no idea what to wear. Obviously she didn't want to dress up too much because she didn't want him to think that an old lady like her was putting the moves on a young stud like him, but at the same time she didn't want to look as frumpy as she had the last time. Finally she settled on a pair of shorts that were a little bit shorter than she usually wore to work in the garden, and a white tank top that made her skin look creamy and smooth and her hair lustrous brunette, it clung to her curves a little without being tight. Letting her hair settle in wavy locks down to her shoulders, she went over and knocked on his door.

I dug my hot tongue underneath his foreskin, just the way I like a guy to do to me. I pulled back the thin skin and sucked the throbbing head of his cock. Damn, I always dreamed of sucking and fucking a dick that big. I didn't know what I wanted more, to fuck his hairy ass or to have his big cock reaming my asshole.

As Latina's stocking-covered foot reached Frank's knee, he let out a soft "Mmmm!" Thinking quickly, Jasmine came up with another pretense, and now she let her class workbook "accidentally" fall on the floor, under the table. Stooping to retrieve her book, Jasmine watched Latina's naughty foot, slowly working its way up Frank's thigh.

The tongue bath that my cock and ass was receiving was wonderful, but I wanted to do some fucking. I stood and pulled Christine to me. I bent her over facing the couch and slowly slipped my cock into her waiting pussy. Her lips were wrapped tightly around my manhood, gripped all eight inches as I buried it deep inside her.

"Huh?" Tony grunted, as she set off, at a fast loping run, heading for the rear of the building. "My name ain't Watson," he called after her, moving to catch her up.

Pubes Videos


Downloads Pubes Videos 1

Downloads Pubes Videos 2

Downloads Pubes Videos 3

Downloads Pubes Videos 4

Downloads Pubes Videos 5

Downloads Pubes Videos 6

Downloads Pubes Videos 7

Downloads Pubes Videos 8

Downloads Pubes Videos 9

Downloads Pubes Videos 10



Asian Videos


Downloads Asian Videos 1

Downloads Asian Videos 2

Downloads Asian Videos 3

Downloads Asian Videos 4

Downloads Asian Videos 5

Downloads Asian Videos 6

Downloads Asian Videos 7

Downloads Asian Videos 8

Downloads Asian Videos 9

Downloads Asian Videos 10



bdsm Videos


Downloads bdsm Videos 1

Downloads bdsm Videos 2

Downloads bdsm Videos 3

Downloads bdsm Videos 4

Downloads bdsm Videos 5

Downloads bdsm Videos 6

Downloads bdsm Videos 7

Downloads bdsm Videos 8

Downloads bdsm Videos 9

Downloads bdsm Videos 10



TeenFemale Videos


Downloads TeenFemale Videos 1

Downloads TeenFemale Videos 2

Downloads TeenFemale Videos 3

Downloads TeenFemale Videos 4

Downloads TeenFemale Videos 5

Downloads TeenFemale Videos 6

Downloads TeenFemale Videos 7

Downloads TeenFemale Videos 8

Downloads TeenFemale Videos 9

Downloads TeenFemale Videos 10



Facials Videos


Downloads Facials Videos 1

Downloads Facials Videos 2

Downloads Facials Videos 3

Downloads Facials Videos 4

Downloads Facials Videos 5

Downloads Facials Videos 6

Downloads Facials Videos 7

Downloads Facials Videos 8

Downloads Facials Videos 9

Downloads Facials Videos 10



Natural Videos


Downloads Natural Videos 1

Downloads Natural Videos 2

Downloads Natural Videos 3

Downloads Natural Videos 4

Downloads Natural Videos 5

Downloads Natural Videos 6

Downloads Natural Videos 7

Downloads Natural Videos 8

Downloads Natural Videos 9

Downloads Natural Videos 10



Repost Videos


Downloads Repost Videos 1

Downloads Repost Videos 2

Downloads Repost Videos 3

Downloads Repost Videos 4

Downloads Repost Videos 5

Downloads Repost Videos 6

Downloads Repost Videos 7

Downloads Repost Videos 8

Downloads Repost Videos 9

Downloads Repost Videos 10



Nonude Videos


Downloads Nonude Videos 1

Downloads Nonude Videos 2

Downloads Nonude Videos 3

Downloads Nonude Videos 4

Downloads Nonude Videos 5

Downloads Nonude Videos 6

Downloads Nonude Videos 7

Downloads Nonude Videos 8

Downloads Nonude Videos 9

Downloads Nonude Videos 10



Groupsex Videos


Downloads Groupsex Videos 1

Downloads Groupsex Videos 2

Downloads Groupsex Videos 3

Downloads Groupsex Videos 4

Downloads Groupsex Videos 5

Downloads Groupsex Videos 6

Downloads Groupsex Videos 7

Downloads Groupsex Videos 8

Downloads Groupsex Videos 9

Downloads Groupsex Videos 10



SeniorCitizens Videos


Downloads SeniorCitizens Videos 1

Downloads SeniorCitizens Videos 2

Downloads SeniorCitizens Videos 3

Downloads SeniorCitizens Videos 4

Downloads SeniorCitizens Videos 5

Downloads SeniorCitizens Videos 6

Downloads SeniorCitizens Videos 7

Downloads SeniorCitizens Videos 8

Downloads SeniorCitizens Videos 9

Downloads SeniorCitizens Videos 10



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home