Asian amateur pages

Monday, April 2, 2007

Christina Aguilera Stripped Tour

I sat silently for a minute, then asked, "And you saw all this with Beth and Robert??"

I put my see-through robe on and walked to the living room where my father was.

They got to the mini-golf, played a game and, as they strolled back along the seafront to the van, both Jennifer and Alessa were becoming more and more convinced that they were exacting an unusual number of stares.

It was more an act of bestiality than one of lovemaking.

I get down on the floor and lay on my back right in front of my desk. "Susie, I want you to stand over me and show me how you can tease me by touching yourself", I commanded her. She grinned down at me and then stepped over me and moved her hand in front to her pussy. She used two fingers to part her lips and took the other hand and used a finger and run it up and down her slit. Her tongue begins running over her lips as her finger continues sliding through the length of her slit.

It was the weirdest thing but she felt more of a bond with Billy right now than she did with her own husband. It was sad but she communicated better with a stranger on the phone than she did with her own husband in person.

"Ow; that hurt."

Brittany puts down the camera and unfastens my hair as she continues her monologue. "I know that you are pissed at me. You are starting to learn that I can take anything I want from you. I own you." She runs her fingers through my hair, sending shivers coursing through me.

She pressed her body into mine, her hands sliding between the car and my ass. "I promise to be more careful next time."

AHHHHHHH! I came! I came like there was no tomorrow. It was like someone threw a switch in my brain. I actually thought I would not stop cumming. Glenn was still fucking my face but I was oblivious. I was so consumed with my orgasm that I didn't care what was happening to me. Glenn pulsed two more times over my face and pushed me backward into the man behind me. Then he roughly grabbed my hair and held me steady so that I stayed in my squatting position. I was so weak from cumming that I would have fallen had Glenn not held me steady by my hair. I felt the stranger roughly come round my front. A short thick hairy cock was thrust into my face. My mouth opened almost automatically. Again I was face fucked, this time by some faceless man who happened to be using the toilet.

"Oh yeah?"

" Every time you put that cock in me its feels like the first time. It looks so big and that it will never fit in my pussy, but it always does, thank god."

"For saying no and for giving me the best orgasm I've ever had."

I heartily agreed and sat back in a nearby chair, all the while enjoying the view of Jane's bodacious tits and extremely hairy mound. Julie told Jane that she really wanted to eat her out but was saving it for later. Even in her professional voice, she leaked a little desire which made me anxious to watch them 69 one another. Jane blushed a little, showing her original shyness but I think she too, was anxious to be fucked by my secretary and a stiff cock. She didn't' realize, at the time, the cock would be mine, all seven and one eighth inches. After all, it seemed impossible for me to perform again.

He slowly worked his way around her. Watching as she tried to calm herself. Smelling the fear. Almost laughing as she was talking to herself. He stopped a few yards ahead of her and sat down in the middle of the path.

I had plenty of time to think of my relationship with Wendy too.

She didn't say anything. Just looked at me. I could see that the couple she had were affecting her already because she was having a hard time focusing on my face.

A flush of tears filled her eyes. "You think I'm that ugly, do you? Tell me I'm an ugly, ugly cock sucking whore, go on you bastard."

Voyeurism Videos


Downloads Voyeurism Videos 1

Downloads Voyeurism Videos 2

Downloads Voyeurism Videos 3

Downloads Voyeurism Videos 4

Downloads Voyeurism Videos 5

Downloads Voyeurism Videos 6

Downloads Voyeurism Videos 7

Downloads Voyeurism Videos 8

Downloads Voyeurism Videos 9

Downloads Voyeurism Videos 10



Lesbians Videos


Downloads Lesbians Videos 1

Downloads Lesbians Videos 2

Downloads Lesbians Videos 3

Downloads Lesbians Videos 4

Downloads Lesbians Videos 5

Downloads Lesbians Videos 6

Downloads Lesbians Videos 7

Downloads Lesbians Videos 8

Downloads Lesbians Videos 9

Downloads Lesbians Videos 10



BlackFemale Videos


Downloads BlackFemale Videos 1

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 2

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 3

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 4

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 5

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 6

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 7

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 8

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 9

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 10



Spanking Videos


Downloads Spanking Videos 1

Downloads Spanking Videos 2

Downloads Spanking Videos 3

Downloads Spanking Videos 4

Downloads Spanking Videos 5

Downloads Spanking Videos 6

Downloads Spanking Videos 7

Downloads Spanking Videos 8

Downloads Spanking Videos 9

Downloads Spanking Videos 10



Bodyhair Videos


Downloads Bodyhair Videos 1

Downloads Bodyhair Videos 2

Downloads Bodyhair Videos 3

Downloads Bodyhair Videos 4

Downloads Bodyhair Videos 5

Downloads Bodyhair Videos 6

Downloads Bodyhair Videos 7

Downloads Bodyhair Videos 8

Downloads Bodyhair Videos 9

Downloads Bodyhair Videos 10



Girlfriends Videos


Downloads Girlfriends Videos 1

Downloads Girlfriends Videos 2

Downloads Girlfriends Videos 3

Downloads Girlfriends Videos 4

Downloads Girlfriends Videos 5

Downloads Girlfriends Videos 6

Downloads Girlfriends Videos 7

Downloads Girlfriends Videos 8

Downloads Girlfriends Videos 9

Downloads Girlfriends Videos 10



Asian Videos


Downloads Asian Videos 1

Downloads Asian Videos 2

Downloads Asian Videos 3

Downloads Asian Videos 4

Downloads Asian Videos 5

Downloads Asian Videos 6

Downloads Asian Videos 7

Downloads Asian Videos 8

Downloads Asian Videos 9

Downloads Asian Videos 10



Oral Videos


Downloads Oral Videos 1

Downloads Oral Videos 2

Downloads Oral Videos 3

Downloads Oral Videos 4

Downloads Oral Videos 5

Downloads Oral Videos 6

Downloads Oral Videos 7

Downloads Oral Videos 8

Downloads Oral Videos 9

Downloads Oral Videos 10



Urine Videos


Downloads Urine Videos 1

Downloads Urine Videos 2

Downloads Urine Videos 3

Downloads Urine Videos 4

Downloads Urine Videos 5

Downloads Urine Videos 6

Downloads Urine Videos 7

Downloads Urine Videos 8

Downloads Urine Videos 9

Downloads Urine Videos 10



Wives Videos


Downloads Wives Videos 1

Downloads Wives Videos 2

Downloads Wives Videos 3

Downloads Wives Videos 4

Downloads Wives Videos 5

Downloads Wives Videos 6

Downloads Wives Videos 7

Downloads Wives Videos 8

Downloads Wives Videos 9

Downloads Wives Videos 10



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home