Asian amateur pages

Monday, April 2, 2007

Better Living Through Chemistry

I take hold of her right leg behind her knee and roll her back. I look at her sex. It is flowered and slick, her petals pouting out from her brown sex hair. I position myself and slowly push and remember her first mounting from last night.

(Note: this story line, in much of its detail, was suggested by a female reader)

Shug nodded.

I was dumbfounded. One of the things that I was so turned on about before after our evening with Ron and Laura and I couldn't talk to Paula about was now about to stare me in the face.

Peter hesitated, although it was more than apparent that he was as turned on as the rest of us by the drunken shenanigans going on tonight. They kissed like lovers in the movies, as if they'd done it many times before, and now it was Michelle whose moans filled the room. Mike was almost unconsciously stroking his penis as he gazed at Peter and his sister reclining across my bed, her foot pressing into my erection.

I was surrounded and out armed. I did what any self respecting man would do. I surrendered. Four hands made short work of removing the rest of my clothes. When I was naked they used their hands, lips and gentle persuasion to peak my interest. When Pam thought my interest was peaked enough she dropped to her knees and kissed the swollen end of my interest. Kat turned my head and kissed me there. I fondled Kat's body as much as I could reach. It was strange feeling Kat's hands on my upper body, her lips kissing mine while Pam's hands massaged my ass and her mouth was driving every nerve ending in my penis crazy.

She had almost collapsed twice actually, and would have had it not been for John's arm and mouth supporting her. John was in complete control of her now. She was grinding to the rhythm of his licking, her pussy intoxicating with the taste that only a seasoned muff-diver knows.

Shona flinched as the cold metal of the pin slid down the nape of her back. "Oh, nice one!"

"Anal sex is the same way," she explained. "Allowing a person to enter the most sensitive part of your entire body is an act of trust. You show that you trust the other person enough to open yourself completely. So, before we can begin, I need to know that you trust me enough to let me penetrate you."

"Because you will hurt me."

Jesus. I was stuck in Wal-Mart for at least an hour. I hadn't brought anything to do - no homework, no books, no music, nothing.

Kim lay back on the blanket and spread her legs. "Right here baby," she cooed.

Ever wonder how a grape feels? In that split second before the pressure from the press is too much and it gets splattered? Well, I don't need to wonder. I know.

Angela spent the week researching geishas; the customs, the ceremonies, protocols, everything. She knew she wouldn't be able to master the life of a geisha in such a short time, but she wanted to do more than just play dress up. When the day of the masquerade arrived, she could hardly wait for Thomas to show up. The knock on the door sent her racing to answer it.

I've always had a thing about voices. It comes from my mother, who was a music teacher. As a child she instilled in me a love of fine vocal performances, especially from Broadway shows. Moreover, my appreciation of the human voice helped naïve little me make friends whom I thought were aesthetically sensitive, sophisticated, socially refined…"cultured," if you will. It was, in my sheltered suburban environment, a perfect way for a shy, though vain and opinionated, girl to feel as she grew toward adulthood.

She wasn't sure how much time had passed when her mind cleared again, she only knew that a different song was now playing. She was still dancing with Joe but she noticed that some things other than just the song had changed.

The dyke helped him to his feet. She licked the trail of jism from his mouth. She stroked his shaved head.

Jerry was wearing a flannel shirt when I stopped in the bait store the next week. How could anyone wear flannel in August?

This was everything I had imagined and more. My pussy felt as hot as my ass, but in a completely different way. I was so fucking turned on. The pain part was a little more than I had bargained for; it started to really feel fiery on my ass, but I guess that is what spanking is all about!

Dillon was gonna let Jamie handle it from here on in. He'd done enough damage himself. Jamie said, "Not much really. Ben told me that his boyfriend used to meet him at the old Tanner Mills, and that said boyfriend's family owned the place. We tracked you down through that."

"Oh, Sera! I am so sorry!" Diana exclaimed. "I didn't notice...oh, gee, look at that rack..."

Wives Videos


Downloads Wives Videos 1

Downloads Wives Videos 2

Downloads Wives Videos 3

Downloads Wives Videos 4

Downloads Wives Videos 5

Downloads Wives Videos 6

Downloads Wives Videos 7

Downloads Wives Videos 8

Downloads Wives Videos 9

Downloads Wives Videos 10



Repost Videos


Downloads Repost Videos 1

Downloads Repost Videos 2

Downloads Repost Videos 3

Downloads Repost Videos 4

Downloads Repost Videos 5

Downloads Repost Videos 6

Downloads Repost Videos 7

Downloads Repost Videos 8

Downloads Repost Videos 9

Downloads Repost Videos 10



TeenFemale Videos


Downloads TeenFemale Videos 1

Downloads TeenFemale Videos 2

Downloads TeenFemale Videos 3

Downloads TeenFemale Videos 4

Downloads TeenFemale Videos 5

Downloads TeenFemale Videos 6

Downloads TeenFemale Videos 7

Downloads TeenFemale Videos 8

Downloads TeenFemale Videos 9

Downloads TeenFemale Videos 10



Lesbians Videos


Downloads Lesbians Videos 1

Downloads Lesbians Videos 2

Downloads Lesbians Videos 3

Downloads Lesbians Videos 4

Downloads Lesbians Videos 5

Downloads Lesbians Videos 6

Downloads Lesbians Videos 7

Downloads Lesbians Videos 8

Downloads Lesbians Videos 9

Downloads Lesbians Videos 10



Nonude Videos


Downloads Nonude Videos 1

Downloads Nonude Videos 2

Downloads Nonude Videos 3

Downloads Nonude Videos 4

Downloads Nonude Videos 5

Downloads Nonude Videos 6

Downloads Nonude Videos 7

Downloads Nonude Videos 8

Downloads Nonude Videos 9

Downloads Nonude Videos 10



Oral Videos


Downloads Oral Videos 1

Downloads Oral Videos 2

Downloads Oral Videos 3

Downloads Oral Videos 4

Downloads Oral Videos 5

Downloads Oral Videos 6

Downloads Oral Videos 7

Downloads Oral Videos 8

Downloads Oral Videos 9

Downloads Oral Videos 10



BlackFemale Videos


Downloads BlackFemale Videos 1

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 2

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 3

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 4

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 5

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 6

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 7

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 8

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 9

Downloads BlackFemale Videos 10



Natural Videos


Downloads Natural Videos 1

Downloads Natural Videos 2

Downloads Natural Videos 3

Downloads Natural Videos 4

Downloads Natural Videos 5

Downloads Natural Videos 6

Downloads Natural Videos 7

Downloads Natural Videos 8

Downloads Natural Videos 9

Downloads Natural Videos 10



Amateur Videos


Downloads Amateur Videos 1

Downloads Amateur Videos 2

Downloads Amateur Videos 3

Downloads Amateur Videos 4

Downloads Amateur Videos 5

Downloads Amateur Videos 6

Downloads Amateur Videos 7

Downloads Amateur Videos 8

Downloads Amateur Videos 9

Downloads Amateur Videos 10



Pubes Videos


Downloads Pubes Videos 1

Downloads Pubes Videos 2

Downloads Pubes Videos 3

Downloads Pubes Videos 4

Downloads Pubes Videos 5

Downloads Pubes Videos 6

Downloads Pubes Videos 7

Downloads Pubes Videos 8

Downloads Pubes Videos 9

Downloads Pubes Videos 10



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home